We are in the process of making plans to welcome back our children in September.
We have carried out a detailed risk assessment and we will be implementing this in place with a range of measures to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
The measures include:
- Minimising contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have covid 19 symptoms or have someone in their household do not attend nursery
- Staff and children will use hand sanitiser when they enter the nursery and when they leave
- Hands are washed frequently throughout the day
- Promoting good respiratory practice by using the catch it, bin it, kill it approach
- Enhanced cleaning will be introduced and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly
- Maintaining social distance where possible and limiting contacts between individuals.
- Wearing PPE when necessary
If an infection is discovered:
- The NHS Test and Trace team will be contacted
- Parents/carers and staff in the nursery will be notified by a telephone call or text
- The Local Health Protection Team Service will be contacted and will work in partnership with the nursery to contain any outbreak.