The Pop Up Nursery is a non profit community based nursery which is based in North Kensington and has been opened since January 2016. It is a sixteen place nursery for two to four year olds open in term time daily from 9:00-15:00. The nursery is Ofsted registered and we are also a member of the Pre School Learning Alliance which enables us to access training to further our teams' professional development.
We provide places funded by the government or parents can buy childcare hours. We also offer the option of providing top up hours for parents to buy for funded children. We are a flexible nursery and have a strong partnership with parent/carers and will support them wherever possible with their childcare needs.
Our ethos is that children’s early years are the most important years of their life and it is the foundation for children’s learning. We aim to inspire children to be lifelong learners by providing a stimulating environment to inspire children’s curiosity and creativity. We ensure that there are a range of adult led and child initiated activities that are tailored to children’s individual needs.
- We will treat you and your child with respect and courtesy at all times.
- We will promote good relationships between parents/carers and the staff, respecting and valuing your view as the prime carer of your child, and involving you in all discussions about your child.
- We will hold regular meetings to discuss your child’s progress with you and any involved professionals.
- We will provide you with written information about the service you and your child will be receiving.
- We will respect and pay due regards to each child’s individual needs taking into account their race, gender, ethnicity, language and disability.
- We will provide surroundings where every child feels confident, secure and valued as an individual.